BLACK ROMPER

Every single time I get paid I try to avoid the mall, but knowing me that doesn't work. Nordstrom is about to have their anniversary sale, but card holders/members get early access! So I picked up a few items at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack. I think this is the time to score more points as card holders. You'll probably see what I've purchased on my blog soon. It will slowly start to appear in my pictures. Maybe I'll create a haul post, but in the meantime here's one of the items I purchased. This Topshop Sheer Panel Romper. I feel like I'm dressing up without much effort. It was 50% off as well. :-) I wore it twice already, including today!









Romper -- Nordstrom, Topshop
Belt -- Cousins :-)
Sandals -- Tory Burch
Bracelet -- Juicy Couture


Love,

Haley

Comments

Popular Posts