H.

Hello :-)

My "winter" break is coming to an end so soon and yet, I haven't updated my blog. It's the time to do so. Here's a look from yesterday and it's nothing new, but it's been pretty hot lately. What is Winter in California? I don't even know, lol! Why am I wearing all black definitely popped up in my mind.


Sweater - Forever 21 
Leggings - Zara
Booties - H&M





If you're interested in getting the sweater it's now an additional 50% off the clearance price at Forever 21. I stopped by Forever 21 today, but I didn't get anything. I did get a few other items from Nordstrom and Sephora though.

Nordstrom 


Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush

I have been using the regular brush head that came with the Clarisonic ever since I've had it. I've decided to try out the deep pore cleansing brush to see how I like/dislike it. Will there be a difference or any improvements? Let's see! 


Clarins Eye Contour Balm 

I've been using an eye cream from work, but I haven't seen much of a difference after using it up. I tried out my mom's eye cream and that wasn't such a great idea. I think I had an allergic reaction on my eyelids and stopped using it. Hopefully, my love for the Clarins UV Plus Ecran Multi-Protection sunblock will be how I feel for their eye cream as well. I got some samples too! I will definitely try it out. 




Vintage By Jeffrey Campbell
Babylon Black Patent Gold Mesh



Sephora



Anastasia Brow Pencil

Currently my favorite eyebrow pencil because it's thin, but I wish it came with a refill. 

With the points I currently have, I picked up the NARS 500 point gift set. 


What's in the box?






 I can't wait until I try these products. Hopefully, I like/love them!

Love,
Haley

Comments

Popular Posts