MLK

Happy MLK Day!

My sister and I headed off to Disneyland once we woke up this afternoon. I've been to Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure several times, but I always see/learn something new each time I go. We only watched two shows at Disney California Adventure (DCA). Just last week I found out about the "A Bug's Life" show in DCA. Why have I not noticed it until now? The glasses for the show are super cute, but it's too dark in there to take pictures with them on, lol! I would have taken a bunch of pictures if I could. You just have to go and see it for yourself. (-:



(From my phone)


We also saw Muppet*Vision in 3D afterwards. It definitely reminded me of childhood, growing up and watching Sesame Streets. Here's a simple outfit I wore for the day! By the way, I think these pair of jeans are going to be my favorite pair for a while.





T-Shirt - H&M
Jeans - ZARA
Sandals - Gucci from Nordstrom Rack



After DCA, my sister and I went to go eat with my friend Samantha and her sister at Lazy Dog Cafe. I love happy hour, so much for so little! 


By the way I've been loving the NARS Copacabana Illuminator! I've been mixing it in my foundation and it sort of makes my face glow/brighter. I might actually purchase it once I use the gift set size all up.

That pretty much sums up my day! I hope you guys had a good day as well. (-:

Love, 
Haley

Comments

Popular Posts