23.

Good evening :-)

I know I've been neglecting my blog as of lately, but I feel I will have more free time now that I've graduated. I've actually acquired some filming lights to make some videos! I'm still learning and figuring out the placement, but I will at least upload a video very soon. I mean I have to, that's why I bought the lights... 

Where am I in life lately? I turned 23.  The most significant thing I would have to say that has occurred is graduating! I honestly didn't know and still don't know what I want to do with my life. I just need/want to work and save up enough to eventually have my own business one day. Until then I'll just go with the flow!

Speaking of flow, I've been really enjoying yoga AGAIN! A bit bummed that my membership at Core Power Yoga has ended. I really wish I could attend studio classes more often. It's a bit pricy! My friend might be able to take me with her to a different studio for free! I will see how that goes :-) hopefully it will get me into more shape before my cousins wedding in July! 

Finally someone in my family is getting married!! I'm actually going to be a bridesmaid. I've been on the hunt for some dresses, but the most beautiful ones are so pricy ahah. Well I'll update again very soon! Hopefully, with a new video... :-) 

Love, 
Haley Dinh


Comments

Popular Posts