Header photo Screen Shot 2015-04-19 at 1.09.08 AM.png

Monday

Overalls x Stripes

Here's a simple look that I put together today. 
I've been trying to figure out how to wear this stripe t-shirt, and it finally clicked to pair it with these overalls! 









T-Shirt - Forever 21

Overalls - Forever 21
Sandals - J.Crew

It was just another lazy Sunday, so not much happened. I should head off to bed soon! My sister is going back to school, and it feels a little weird that I won't be going.... since I've graduated. Let the real job hunting process begin. 


Love,

Haley

8 comments :

  1. I love your overalls ! You are so pretty ! <3
    Also, Happy New Year, enjoy 2016 !

    Suzanne xx
    http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I’m really inspired by it :)
    Cartincoupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty outfit :)

    www.lauralouiseellis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete